Retireing player numbers

ive heard you can do it, but i have absolutely no clue on how to do it, i think it's when a player in your reign as manager retires you can do it, like say for example you are the manager of Arsenal and you manager Fabregas for 18 years and then he retires at 40 or something, maybe you could retire the #4?

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=71443&highlight=Retiring+Squad+Numbers

Your thread has been moved into gd :) So you cant really have searched the forum for it! The link above is for one of the exsisting threads we have. No one has yet found the answer though :)

He might have searched for it,but typed in something that the search never found :)

No the thread was moved here by a mod from a different forum.

Searching for Squad or Player numbers should return at least 5 threds!

But if he did a search for 'retireing squad numbers' (which more than likely he would have) he would have got little results since 'retiring' is spelt wrong in the title ;)

So you can't really say that it was his fault if he did do a search IMO.

Taylorsmen, if you haven't used the advanced search function, I suggest you use it because its a lot better than the simple one - if you try doing a title search it generally returns what thread you're looking for, that's what I've learned from my experience using it :)

Archived