way to avoid that the president sells players

hi mates;

is there, as far as you know, a way to avoid that my Zenit St. Petersburg chairman accepts an offer if I refused it?

is there an option to change president attitude in the editor, or cheats, or something else?

thankyou very much friends

sorry for using the word "president" as I should have used "chairman"; I attempted to mitigate the "gravity" of the mistake editing my messages;

by the way, thank you for the info!

are you aware of the existence of any present or future savegame editor for being able to change that attribute into the savegame? thanks again :)

You could just change the transfer value of the player's you want to keep stupid price's,for example if the player is valued at say 5mil you could make it 60mil and that may scare the bidder's off,at the very least if someone*cough Man city cough*did make a bid then at least you would get a crazy amount of cash for the player.

yea - change the interferance attribute of the chairman

I've tried this before and it doesn't seem to work. In my experience, the game is set up so that bids over a certain amount trigger the 'chairman steps in' routine. The trigger amount does seem to vary, depending on the size and wealth of the club (being lower for smaller/poorer clubs and higher for bigger/wealthier clubs).

I've also found that the AI clubs just ignore any asking price I set. Say for example, I set a £500k player at £5m then clubs will still come in with bids around £500k and if you leave a player with an inflated asking price he will eventually become unsettled because he feels he's being overvalued.

Archived