Conditional work permit fm2006!

Im well into the 4th season on fm2006 and i just got a free transfer from man utd for my awesome barnet team. Im in the championship and i got Rincon after a appeal i got him on a conditional work permit, i cant see those conditions anywhere! I would imagine rincon would have to play most of the games for me this season or his work permit will be cancelled? He is good enough to play every game for me im just wandering if he only plays half of the games due to injury and suspension would i lose him? Would his work permit be cancelled if he couldnt play for some reason? Thanks in advance for your help in advance on this situation.

When you eventually renew his contract he will require a work permit, to get it he'll need to have played 75% of his international side's fixtures in the last two years. I don't think he can be granted a work permit on appeal (meaning you convinced the people who decide that he's an 'exceptional talent') twice in a row but not sure.

Alternatively he could gain British nationality if he lives here for 5 years before you renew and he takes up the nationality.

HmM well hes from brazil so i doubt he will play for brazil in the near future i suppose i will have to sell him if his work visa expires :S He has been festering in man utds team for a few years so hopefully that will count towards his british nationality!

When you eventually renew his contract he will require a work permit, to get it he'll need to have played 75% of his international side's fixtures in the last two years. .

dwood, I think what Ozzy38 means that Rincon needs to play in 75% of your fixtures seeing as it is an international league compared to his home country. This doesn't mean that he needs to play for his country's team at all.

Hope this helps.

dwood, I think what Ozzy38 means that Rincon needs to play in 75% of your fixtures seeing as it is an international league compared to his home country. This doesn't mean that he needs to play for his country's team at all.

Hope this helps.

Nope. 75% of international fixtures. For example: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/6252368.stm

Archived