can't get a job

I started my career at Bari and got promoted in the first season to the Serie A and kept them up in the next season. I got the Nigeria job in the second season and we won the World Cup. After that I was approached by Inter and I moved there. I won the league five times, the CL twice, the cup three times. I also had a stint with Mali and qualified for the 2014 world cup, then I took the Holland job and won the EC in 2016.

So now I am bored and resign from both Inter and Holland. There are a few available jobs and I apply for all of them. I get approached by NT's and Roma. I take the Russian job, but I reject Roma because I'd like to move to another country for a while. However, all the German, French and Spanish clubs I applied for chose other managers. Even freaking Caen, who are in the second division in France. Does anyone have an idea why this is happening and how I could land a job outside Italy?

Cheers

Hey bandi, since youv'e moved around a lot you can probably answer this. Does the team you are managing get mad and play terrible when you declare interest in another job?

Is it possible to learn another language. if so how?

I'm not sure about the fist question, I've never done that. Inter approached me when I signed for them and no one at the club cares if you apply for an NT job.

As for the second, it is certainly possible, you just need to manage in a country where that certain language is spoken. NT's also count.

I'm not sure about the fist question, I've never done that. Inter approached me when I signed for them and no one at the club cares if you apply for an NT job.

As for the second, it is certainly possible, you just need to manage in a country where that certain language is spoken. NT's also count.

I hope I don't sound like an idiot when I say what's an NT?

Archived