Seem to be getting far more injuries in lower leagues since patch 9.2.0

Since I patched up last night (havent been on this PC since 9.2.0) and in the 10 games or so I've had on average 3-4 injuries per game. Usually 1 requiring subs and 3 or 4 of the green 'knock' injuries (which usually turn out to be 2 or 3 week injuries post match) I'm not sure what it is, but obviously the players aren't as well trained or as fit and it seems to be having catastrophic effects on my team, AI teams also seem to be suffering a bit whilst playing me, I only use normal tackling, yet my players are still injuring opposition players frequently.

However, at the top flight levels, injuries don't seem to be much of a problem, so I'm not sure if this is just part and parcel of lower league football, all I know is, in patch 9.1.0 injuries weren't this frequent.

I've not suffered too many myself in a season and a quarter with Rotherham in L2. Knocks are actually pretty rare for me and I often manage to get through games without needing to sub for tiredness/injury despite conditions dropping to around 60.

I'm in blue square south with wimbledon, some of my players are part timers etc so they don't hold up too well in terms of fitness during matches. I've still got 6 players injured, and 3 just back from injury who are first team regulars, and they have all been taken out of action in the last few games. It might just be a very unlucky street, which is why I'm more enquiring into what other people are having happen.

I am playing in BSS, never had more then 3 injuries at same time. Injuries in league seems to be ok, no one had more then 6 players injured at same time (lot of then were youth players):

injuries.jpg

I am on the bottom of the list with 0 injuries att. This is 22nd march 2008, btw.

In mine, Briantree have 9 first team players out - 3 reserves, Hampton and Richmond have 8 (and 6 in reserves injured) then a lot of the league has 4 - 6 first teamers injured and 3 - 4 reserves injured. I've collectively got 9 at the moment, they are all first team squad players - when they are fit.

Archived