Pre Season Touring

for countless versions now, i instinctively set (if i'm managing a top division team) to tour japan / china / us, infact in my current game i'm in the middle of touring all 3 in a mammoth 12 friendly pre-season blooding in youth for the first time and experimenting with a 3-4-3 libero strategy. i've been wondering though, having never taken the time to actually research the positives in such 'commercial' tours; do they exist? is there a noticeable increase in merchandising revenue? also, does jet lag 'exist' in the game? i've never noticed if i'm honest with you.

an issue that could affect this is i've not got a feeder club in any of the 3 three countries i named (yet), my board seem to be imbeciles who can't find a feeder club when i ask.

I don't know if jet lag is featured in the game, but it should be to some extent. I think the commercial benefits are increased if you have a feeder club as part of your tour. Regardless, without a feeder club a major European team would still draw large crowds, at least in Asia.

Archived