Questions / comments (non-abusive) with re. to patch / moderation

i realise plenty of people have been whinging and moaning about this, but there needs to be some respect given to the fact that these (we) are paying customers who are simply trying to find out when the game we've spent a considerable sum on, will be fixed to be playable. yes, of course the game is playable if you just unload the serie c....... but perhaps some of you can empathise with those of us who enjoy the italian leagues, and furthermore with the fact that some of us have already finished a entire season (and as such gotten attached) with a dear team. tough some may say? well, yes obviously but the point isn't for YOU random user / moderator to address it, it is for us to hear back / be helped by SI with regards the game we've paid them (paid THEM not you) for. yes, they have said they will fix the bug. yes, they will 'release it before christmas', but don't you sympathise for the fact that it's still a bit infuriating? play a game yourself for a season, then see what it feels like to get away from it for weeks now.

and i also realise that most of the threads have been closed were probably justified, but the last one with a simple query about the MAC patch has not been answered, at all. it's a fair question, and yes he's obviously angry but in a shop environment the way he's been dealt with would be reprimanded, at the very least. but i assume you mods aren't getting paid, and again i do sympathise with the fact that you probably all have to deal with a silly amount of people moaning about the next patch / game being crap but don't you realise there's a reason for the amount of people doing so? sympathise with us too. leave a thread open for patch 'discussion', even if more information from the official sources aren't out yet, just for people to vent because there isn't really much else to do except perhaps start a new game - but then when you do you certainly notice the negligible bugs ten times as much. i've started a new game and now i observe every little match engine bug and it's driving me crazy just because i can't continue my old cherished game. i easily ignored them when i was playing that until july 24th came about. now i can't. but i can't vent either because demanding a patch to make the game playable seems to be a terrible thing to do.

and of course, reactions are going to be worse now that the date that was announced has come about and the patch isn't yet here (or any word on it apart from 'final testing')

Archived