how do you remove the leeds -15 point deduction??

bazblock

Originally posted by Tom Leeburn:

why do you want to cheat like that? leeds made there own mess, surely the challenge would be to overcome their fairly given points penalty.

It's quite obvious he is looking to play the 08/09 season. Leeds won't have the points deduction this season.

Originally posted by bigwills88:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tom Leeburn:

why do you want to cheat like that? leeds made there own mess, surely the challenge would be to overcome their fairly given points penalty.

It's quite obvious he is looking to play the 08/09 season. Leeds won't have the points deduction this season. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

^^WHS^^

i got the new weegie but they havent taken the -15 off them.

cheers anyways

Guest Jason2006ukuk

Yeah I noticed that but moving them back to league one adds the deduction back on.

One way of doing it, tho hard work would be moving leeds to the championship and keeping Doncaster in league one and simply just swapping all the data of each team between them, the history, the players, ect .

a lot of work, think i ll just keep leeds with -15

Originally posted by Nene_Park_Faithfull:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Michael Foster:

you cant remove points deduction, its hard coded.

Didnt one of the third party data updates, manage to not only remove, but add new point deductions? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They can be removed by creating a new club and moving everything over there but that means other things like player history will be wrong, you cant add poind deductions though.

Archived