Anyway to get your scouts to evaluation your own players?

doesn't matter too much tbh. It may be just me, but I've double checked with an in-game editor just to find out how accurate scout/coach reports are.

I've found that reports of coaches/scout with low JPA/JCA are normally the same as those of coaches with high JPA/JCA, however the latter have a (slightly) higher probability to get things right (are less prone to making errors).

In additon, scout reports are quite accurate. Both types of scouts however are likely to tell you that a young player with good CA has a high PA even if that's not the case.

I think it's quite realistic though as for young players you'd actually estimate his potential based on how good he currently is.

There is an option when viewing the squad. Click on "View" on the right and one of those options shows you the players ability in the form of stars like when you get a scout report.

I know about that but i thought that was based on Ass Man's stats. I am going to recheck that anyways

Go to Coach Report.

Top right corner, you should be able to select who is giving you the report. I thought that your Scouts were available from that drop-down; they were in previous versions.

Personally, I always hire an Assistant manager with high JCA and JPA, because I want the squad-list "stars" and the default Coach Report screen to be accurate.

Archived