To the prats who keep closing my threads

BITE ME.

Why do you do it? Most (not all) of the threads i create do have some relevant point. Yet some prat keeps closing them down. THIS is where SI/Sega directs me to when i click on customer support, and you're NOT exactly HELPING!!!

Maybe there are repeat posts/threads, but then shouldnt they be made into a sticky so we (the poor people who purchased the game) can vent our anger/fustration? I, amongst others surely, do not want to have to sift thru 180 pages (not threads) to find the thread we're looking for is already closed with NO answer to the questions we have.

This is how you work... QUESTION--> thread closed-->redirected to another thread with no answer to the question i have and when i start another thread to finally get an answer to my question IT STARTS ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!

Customer Support is a 4444ing joke here!

I'd get more help from MacDonalds staff on how to eat my burger without biting my fingers than from SI/Sega staff. Get your fingers out from where the sun dont shine and TRY helping people.

My other question is ££££ £££££££ ££ £ £££££££ £££ ££ ££££££ £ £££ £ £££? Oh, right. thats all you see isnt it?

BITE ME.

Why do you do it? Most (not all) of the threads i create do have some relevant point. Yet some prat keeps closing them down. THIS is where SI/Sega directs me to when i click on customer support, and you're NOT exactly HELPING!!!

Maybe there are repeat posts/threads, but then shouldnt they be made into a sticky so we (the poor people who purchased the game) can vent our anger/fustration? I, amongst others surely, do not want to have to sift thru 180 pages (not threads) to find the thread we're looking for is already closed with NO answer to the questions we have.

This is how you work... QUESTION--> thread closed-->redirected to another thread with no answer to the question i have and when i start another thread to finally get an answer to my question IT STARTS ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!

Customer Support is a 4444ing joke here!

I'd get more help from MacDonalds staff on how to eat my burger without biting my fingers than from SI/Sega staff. Get your fingers out from where the sun dont shine and TRY helping people.

My other question is ££££ £££££££ ££ £ £££££££ £££ ££ ££££££ £ £££ £ £££? Oh, right. thats all you see isnt it?

Actually, most of the mods are non-SI staff, who do this for free. We moderate on a voluntary basis, cleaning up crap like this from the forums.

Facts. Straight. Etc.

Archived