football manager - im getting angry

now i do wish this was a thread complaining about the gameplay because that would mean iv at least played it, my problem is i cant even activate the game, i no theres lots of stickies at the top of this page and believe me i have been thorugh them, iv downloaded all the things it tells me to, i extract certain things into certain places but get a message saying 'access denied' i cant activate it because there is no internet connection even though there clearly is because im online doing this?? so i dwnloaded fixv3.....'if it says successful start playing your game and enjoy' i get the message successful but still does'nt play... im at the point where i just aint bothered no more, i appreciate all the help i have been given i just dont no what to do next??

no mate, it come up with the anchor thing where i have to enter the activation code, i enter that but it doesnt get past the next page because its unable to find an internet connection?? so i got the latest fix and it came up with a message saying success - enjoy your game, but when i click my fm it's still asking for activation code even though thats supposedly what iv just fixed?? confusing aint it lol, i just want to play haha

Seriously - as you've been advised - Customer Services are the best people to help you.

If you want to register your details with them, PM me the ticket number you receive and some contact details, I'll have someone call you and work out your problem.

You don't need to post again.

Archived