Job Security?

Sorry if this has came up before but i've noticed a weird thing on my game. I like to check the job security section, however when i check it, it only comes up with the job security of managers in France! :confused: Anyone know how to fix this?

Here's a screenie...

jobsecurtiydu9.jpg

Only thing I can suggest, whilst not ideal. Is uncheck the "All Nations" and check each nation individually. If they don't work then might wanna change back to the original skin incase its that, and then if it still doesn't work, get ye sen over to the bugs forum.

Only thing I can suggest, whilst not ideal. Is uncheck the "All Nations" and check each nation individually. If they don't work then might wanna change back to the original skin incase its that, and then if it still doesn't work, get ye sen over to the bugs forum.

Thanks for the reply, i tried checking each nation individually except nothing came up for the other countries except for France, argh!

Also changed the skin back to the original one but that made no difference so i'll post this over in the bugs forum.

Cheers again! :)

Surprised someone hasn't been on saying it must be a pirated version, but yea mine works fine too never even noticed there was a filter before (never tend to visit this screen) did notice there was no filter for international squads once I got there lol.

Archived