08 National Search

Just wondering, I have only just discovered this cos i don't usually take international jobs, but when i search through my national manager search page i get 123 ish players eligible to play for England, do it through club search and i get ...well loads

• 1 month later...

I thought it may be something to do with knowledge - if you do the england search should it bring every player who is eligible up or does it require knowledge of england? (I'm not english in the game, though i have been in england for 5 seasons, and there are no "england scouts"

I thought it may be something to do with knowledge - if you do the england search should it bring every player who is eligible up or does it require knowledge of england? (I'm not english in the game, though i have been in england for 5 seasons, and there are no "england scouts"

I checked it while in my second season, as a Dutchmen managing in Holland, no knowledge about UK at all and still I am getting more then enough players eligible for england.

So no idea why.

I checked it while in my second season, as a Dutchmen managing in Holland, no knowledge about UK at all and still I am getting more then enough players eligible for england.

So no idea why.

Are you the manager of england though - it's from the national player search rather than the club player search (which does produce far more players)

Archived