Problem here

A.D i try upload Microsoft Direct X SDK: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=5493F76A-6D37-478D-BA17-28B1CCA4865A&displaylang=en site but it didn't work.

Les Girondins i readed it and didn't work for me;(

Did you read the bit about posting technical problems on the technical forum? That would be your best bet for a solution. :thup:

when i try to download Direct x sdk nov 08 it disconnect but i dont know how to fix it or dunno how to install it another way

Is the download just taking too long or can you not get as far as beginning to download it?

If you're having problems with your net disconnecting during the download you can use a download manager to resume the download rather than start again from scratch - I reccomend downloading it in Opera and then, when you disconnect, go into the transfers tab, right click on the download and choose 'Resume'

If you post in either of the tech help forums I am sure you will get help.

Or even when you ask for help in any forum try give as much information as possible,say it is saying to "failed to run graphics system"it maybe useful to post your pc specs as maybe the problem is your graphics card/drivers.

on the 1st page of tech help is this post....

Originally Posted by Paul_bubs

I get this message:

CANNOT RUN GAME: FAILED TO SET-UP GRAPHICS SYSTEM

I have uninstalled and re-instlalled 3 times using both steam and the other 1 and still get the same.

PLEASE HELP!!!!

This is covered in the first post in this thread.

Fix: Please download the following update from the Microsoft Direct X SDK: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=5493F76A-6D37-478D-BA17-28B1CCA4865A&displaylang=en

You should also check that you are running the latest graphics driver, you can do this by visiting the computer manufacturer website, or by visiting the graphics card manufacturing website.

Archived