walter smith is he good at his job in your game

in my game he left rangers for fiorentina they finished 6th the season before he took over.in his only season there he finished 16th with them.now at newcastle who he joined at the start of my current season the next season after his poor season in italy.he has taken a newcastle team who finished 6th to battling the drop and sitting 17th in november he got sacked.so it seems he made a mistake leaving rangers as he has had two bad seasons in a row.at rangers he won the league cup and the league once and rangers have went on to win 2 more league titles in row since he left.

So rubbish he got to the eufa cup final and almost single handedly turned the national team from a joke into a team that can and did beat france twice... albiet thanks to Burley we are back to being a joke.

I always play Rangers in FM and i dont think whatever manager you replace continues a career... or rather.. every time i have replaced him, hes retired.

nah i just hate him for his disater spell as everton manager lol

walter is a good manager he won loads of leugue titles in realligfe at rangers in the 90's i don't rate him as 1 of the greatest managers ever ie like a ferguson,wenger,stein,clough he is not in that class but he is good.

Archived