I am pleased to announce the opening of FM Games. It has been a couple of months in the making, and a struggle to get the site looking appropriate upon release. You’ll notice that we haven’t tried to be flashy or too graphical; this is a basic concept of ours and thus requires a basic but powerful main site.

Since the launch of Football Manager 2009, FM Games has been flat out in playing and ultimately providing you with Saved Games. I hope you enjoy the current selection, and are excited about future releases of our games. If you enjoy our site and find it useful please tell your friends and help spread the word.

Some of you may well be asking what is FM Games? Well the site only really focuses on the areas of Football Manager which have previously been ignored, Games & Databases. We aim to deliver the widest selection of databases on the scene and also a wide selection of games, including our future nation games.

I believe it is time to leave you fanatical gamers at peace. Enjoy FM Games and please remember to rate and comment about our content. We are currently looking for database creators as it’s quite the task working on all this content on my lonesome. Use the forums or Contact Us page if you’re interested in helping FM Games.

Enjoy, FM Games.net

FMGames.net Main Site | FMGames.net Forum

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

FMGames.net are pushing even harder In making sure that its the only place for all FM Editing needs. We have recently opened a new section which offers a comprehensive list of the current editors and utilities available.

Additionally we have numerous save games and databases and Time Machine games which can allow you to play with teams in 2049!

Take a look around and download the various games and databases which will completely enhance your FM experience.

FMGames.net

• 3 weeks later...

We are continually making changes to the site and I think everyone will agree that we now after the widest selection of databases, games and editors. Recently I made a huge database for the site where you basically manage a nation in a league format. That database is available to download here:

http://www.fmgames.net/databases/nations-league-database/

Another new but cool feature added to the site is the club selector. This basically takes you to your chosen club and will show you any save game focussing on that team. Its a good way to play a save game for your favorite club and should prove popular. We also now have made the future game section more clear. Its been renamed FM Time Machine, so fast forward and play a game in the future:

http://www.fmgames.net/fm-time-machine/

Come and take alook. We have such a wide selection so you are bound to find something which will enhance your FM game.

Databases - http://www.fmgames.net/index/

Saved Games - http://www.fmgames.net/a-to-z-save-games/

FM Time Machine - http://www.fmgames.net/fm-time-machine/

Tools & Editors - http://www.fmgames.net/editors-tools/

• 1 month later...

logo.png

Update Time

Recently FMGames.net hasn’t been producing content as often as we would of liked this was due to a complete overhaul of the download and picture gallery system. We have introduced new ways of presenting on downloads which will allow us to keep track of the amount of downloads thus view how popular/unpopular aspects of our site are. Also we have a new gallery system which allows you to seamlessly view thumbnails/screenshots of our content. The above changes will not have any significant difference to our users for the time being but there are plans ahead to introduce a membership and ‘shopping cart’ scheme.

Although this isn’t really big news nor is it new, we have a funky new logo which will hopefully become a reconinised emblem for FMGames.net

------------------------------------------------------------

New Downloads

Over the past few days I have been busy added a few databases to the website. The majority of which are classic team’s databases which are a bugger to produce but are often very popular.

Ajax Squad 96/97

The Ajax team of 1995 to 1997 were one of the most talented teams in modern football. They went on to conquer Holland and European football. Many stars of that Ajax team including Edgar Davids, Van Der Sar, Kanu and Kliuvert went on to play for the best teams in Europe. This database recreates all the players from that young generation and allows you to manage this remarkable Ajax team. Relive memories and shuffle the old wonderkids with the new generation.

View More Details & Download Here

Leeds United 99/00

Just to think it was only about 7 years ago when Leeds United were a dominant force in English football reaching the Semi-Finals of the Champions League and finishing in the top 4 regularly. With young and talented players such as Bowyer, Woodgate, Robinson and Kewell Leeds were expected to compete with the likes of Manchester United for a prolonged period. With this database you can put all past errors correct and actually build on the Leeds United of the past and manage this once talented team. You can completely relive the 99/00 season with all correct teams in the Premier League.

The Legends Team

Feeling nostalgic? Then download this database which places all of the world’s greatest players in one team. However these are the legends of the past including players such as Pele, Maradona, Best and Zoff. All players have had their stats adjusted according to their style of play and all players’ ages and equal to that of what they were at their playing best. Compete with the great players of today’s generation and reveal for yourself if the past players were better than the present?

What’s To Come?

As mentioned previously we have a few more features to introduce to FMGames which should allow for better interaction with the site. These include a membership scheme, shopping cart function and the ability to finally upload content to the site.

We also will be introducing some more databases which will see a complete enhancement of Football Manager 2009 and give you the option to actually play with a magnitude of past players and teams. For the time being however we will continue to publish the best save games, editors and databases from across the scene.

Regards, FMGames.net

• 3 months later...

Because FMGames concentrates on the editing side of Football Manager it was only a matter of time before we expanded to offer Data Updates, especially as we are now in the middle of the summer transfer window. I have trawled the scene and have selected a few data updates which I believe to be of good quality, depth and will inevitably keep a lot of fans happy, especially Man City supporters.

The Updates which I have chosen have constantly been updated and will continue to do so, bringing you all the latest transfers. As soon a new release is made available you will be able to download it from FMGames.

Because a successful update requires so much research, I urge anyone who downloads the updates to follow the Author links on the pages, not only to give credit but also raise any missing details from the update resulting in a more detailed and better update; it really is a chance to make a contribution which will benefit us all.

I’ll leave you now to compare the updates available, some are even as up-to-date as of 01/08/09, meaning all the latest transfer coups such as Peter Crouch to Spurs and Toure to Manchester City will be included. The ADDM update is from the Turkish fansite, resulting in a very detailed and correct Turkish league.

http://www.fmgames.net/category/data-updates/

Enjoy, Lamby

Archived