Players to sign for lower league teams 09

Heres the best players to sign if you are a lower league team that ive found up to now. Feel free to post more:

Ishmel Demontagnac, Joao Araujo, Santi, Neil Wood, Luigi Fiore, Garra Dembele, Celle N'Diaye, Gilles Hellinckx, Tresor Diowo, Lucas Desmenez all signed for free

Jarno Mattila - 7k

Jos Hooiveld - Bosman

Henrik Larsson - Bosman

Nedim Halilovic - Bosman

Jari Litamnen - Bosman

Jospeh Ndo - Bosman

I signed all these for Luton

i was mk dons got promoted in first season via the playoffs, and signed michael owen, fernando morientes, ali al habsi, leroy lita all on free transfers dont no how i did it but they accepted contracts, first season wasnt easy but i signed players like neil wood on a free he was alright jack wilshire on loan was a good signing and also had larsson in january wasnt what i expected but struggled for a goal scorer all 1st season.

• 4 weeks later...
Brian Saah, Claude Gnapka, Tobias Holmqvist, Tamika Mkandawire, Mindauga Kalonas, Diogo Luis, Toni Prats

Ahhhhh Mkandawire, memories rushing back from first FMH, he got me through some tough times with hereford :)

Brian Saah, Claude Gnapka, Tobias Holmqvist, Tamika Mkandawire, Mindauga Kalonas, Diogo Luis, Toni Prats

I signed Mindauga Kalonas, Tobias Holmqvist for my Eastbourne Borough team when in the BSP.

Tobias will get 20 goals a season without fail and Mindauga is an excellent DM in the BSP, he also gets his fair share of goals to.

I got promoted to League 1 with Accrington but got fired :( . Dont know why, anyone else have an explanation? Anyway i got a job in february at Port Vale and Got them promoted to league one while Accrington got relegated. Serves them right for firing me. Currently in pre season and got 50k transfer budget any ideas of who to get?

look at the teams who have just being promoted into the blue square premier eg telford, afc wimbledon because i have got some pretty good regens from them. In my 5th season louis saha plays for aldershot in the blue square premier!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

a great striker to get if you are in league two is jon daly of dundee united. I offered him a contract in the first january and got him as a freebie. So far in season two he has scored 13 goals in 21 games for my grimsby town side in league two.

give sander post a go in the premiership after doing so well for me in the lower leagues and scottish league.

3 goals -2 games so far as a sub at spurs

is he on if you play english only because im in my second season and he isnt on the game.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived