What the **** is the !?

does anyone else think that the head honcho from SI games is fresh from a 6 man jozzel and should of spent more time designing the game that gobbling loin?

in a a 2 player league with my mate ibrahimovic, john terry, frank lampard & ashley cole got injured for at least a month, and for me, Riquelme, Ronaldo, Rooney, Tevez & Evra & Carrick all went down for at least 3 weeks in ONE saturday off fixtures not to mention the unspeakable amount of **** takes with other injuries and then theres the fact that when you buy the game you have to decifer a 25 digit code cos some fudge packer wasnt clever enough to be able to distinguish a 0 from a O and a 1 from a I...

nice one SI you've sucessfully ruined FM, you bunch of loin piping, eagle beaked bastards.

does anyone else think that the head honcho from SI games is fresh from a 6 man jozzel and should of spent more time designing the game that gobbling loin?

in a a 2 player league with my mate ibrahimovic, john terry, frank lampard & ashley cole got injured for at least a month, and for me, Riquelme, Ronaldo, Rooney, Tevez & Evra & Carrick all went down for at least 3 weeks in ONE saturday off fixtures not to mention the unspeakable amount of **** takes with other injuries and then theres the fact that when you buy the game you have to decifer a 25 digit code cos some fudge packer wasnt clever enough to be able to distinguish a 0 from a O and a 1 from a I...

nice one SI you've sucessfully ruined FM, you bunch of loin piping, eagle beaked bastards.

You failed to mention whether you have patched your game up to v9.1.0 so if you have not, here's instructions how to: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=60961

Carm down...and download the patch, if you have then learn to keep your players fit with a decent training schedual and rotating..I've had no injurie problems in 3 seasons by doing that.

"you have to decifer a 25 digit code cos some fudge packer wasnt clever enough to be able to distinguish a 0 from a O and a 1 from a I..."

Are you a fudge packer then? If you could not distinguise between those.

Archived