life time cm/fm fan about to quit for good

ive bought every single cm /fm game since the amigo days and this is the only game(fm09) that ive bin dissapointed in.i tryed the demo on my laptop but it was sluggish so i treated myself to a new desk top to maximise my gaming pleasure with fm 09 but that also is sluggish non responsive and very delayed the fact i had to download various programs to get the game to work is a joke.then it still aint right i go back to my pc screen to check something then when i click the tap to get bk to the game its a black screen!!!!!! and where is the bloody editor well thats my rant from a disgrunted fm follower

Sorry Rick but there does come a time you have to upgrade,maybe it doesnt seem worth while for a game but in time you will have to move forward anyway,so why not now.

I may seem a bit pushy but this isnt 1998 anymore and as such the game is moving forward(alittle slowly if you ask me)as is the tech.

i for one am extremely pleased SI are making a game that requires a PC more capable that a piece of junk from the 90s - to me this this simply means the game is getting bigger and better and FM09 is a fine example of tihs.

rick - can you post the specs of the new PC you bought as im guessing its not quite up to speed which suggests youve gone the stingy way and paid the price. FM09 runs perfectly fine on my 3yr old laptop.

ive bought every single cm /fm game since the amigo days and this is the only game(fm09) that ive bin dissapointed in.i tryed the demo on my laptop but it was sluggish so i treated myself to a new desk top to maximise my gaming pleasure with fm 09 but that also is sluggish non responsive and very delayed the fact i had to download various programs to get the game to work is a joke.then it still aint right i go back to my pc screen to check something then when i click the tap to get bk to the game its a black screen!!!!!! and where is the bloody editor well thats my rant from a disgrunted fm follower

i had the similar problem last friday. i solved it by turn off "threading" in preference. try it to see if it work for you too

Archived