I can't find a job

I set my reputation as automatic as usual my favourite team as chelsea and nationality Egyptian and started unemployed and can't find

any jobs yet is that a bug or something i have the patch installed and still can't find a job however i applied in all possible jobs and i

loaded all leagues from (England, Germany, France, Scotland, Spain, Holland, Portugal, even South africa) and no one approached me :(

couldnt find a solution tough i may start a new game with the reputation set at Sunday league footballer it may differ and i hope i could

find a job soon.

I set my reputation as automatic as usual my favourite team as chelsea and nationality Egyptian and started unemployed and can't find

any jobs yet is that a bug or something i have the patch installed and still can't find a job however i applied in all possible jobs and i

loaded all leagues from (England, Germany, France, Scotland, Spain, Holland, Portugal, even South africa) and no one approached me :(

couldnt find a solution tough i may start a new game with the reputation set at Sunday league footballer it may differ and i hope i could

find a job soon.

Seems managers are also affected by recession!

I managed to get a job with Farsley Celtic in the Blue Square North straight away with "automatic" reputation. Have you tried approaching them?

Archived