New (second) patch schedule

Is there principle idea, how long SI will collect data and feedback for next patch? Sure they will do (9.2?) next one but will it be the last one too?

If they release next patch in one month I believe that there will be third patch.

I would prefer hotfix style. More patches and faster fixed bugs, it would result playable game sooner that months and months of wait before divine all fixing patch.. usually after January.

Also bigger data update included to next one would be nice! :thup:

there wont be a data update till 1st half of February which is after the Janury transfer window closes. ALso they are working on the 2nd patch as we speak and are pretty deep into it with work done as I have seen over other threads on the forum.

At this moment, there is no release date but when there is, I am sure they'll let evreyone know

there wont be a data update till 1st half of February which is after the Janury transfer window closes. ALso they are working on the 2nd patch as we speak and are pretty deep into it with work done as I have seen over other threads on the forum.

At this moment, there is no release date but when there is, I am sure they'll let evreyone know

They are always working on something.

They always do a lot of work after release --> patches.

There is need for data update in countries like.. not England.

Question was:

WHAT IS NEXT PATCH SCHEDULE?

I think you guys should be a lot more patient. You've been playing a fully patched game since friday, while we Mac users haven't got our first patch yet, making the game completely unplayable. I don't think it would be fair if SI's focus lied on the second PC patch when we Mac users still are waiting for the first one...

I agree that they should release more hotfixes as they go along. This would really benefit a lot of people rather than waiting 3 months for a big one. Also with the way steam updates automatically, regular hotfixes would be very effective.

Yes, hotfixes and Steam. :thup:

I don't think it needs a second patch?? What problems do people want fixed?

oohh, let me think. INJURY BUG.

Don't say its fixed, I started a new game after patching and already, after only 5 matches in the premier league, 14 out of my 23 man sunderland squad are out injured for atleast 1 month.

Out of those 14 the injuries split up as follows:

5 players - 1 month

3 players - 2 months

3 players - 3 months

1 player - 5 months

1 player - 6 months

1 player - 10 months

Sound like its fixed to you?

Archived