Just played my first match

1- The pitch looks horrible, I liked 2D but the pitch color that stinks stays there, so i used my beloved 2d classic.

2- Can someone from SI bother to tell me why my 4000$ machine has stuttering whilst playing the 2D CLASSIC mode? I will return my copy to Office Depot and get my money back, this is absolutely ridiculous, i cant think of a possible thing why this happens, i heard people saying it but that it happens on my own pc this is crap.

SI, if it aint broke dont fix it,

u wanted to take a challenge etc all this crap and add 3D, well ok good.

but have some respect for the people who don't give a fly about 3D, all i want is a 2d mode that does not suck.

im returning my game.

1- The pitch looks horrible, I liked 2D but the pitch color that stinks stays there, so i used my beloved 2d classic.

2- Can someone from SI bother to tell me why my 4000$ machine has stuttering whilst playing the 2D CLASSIC mode? I will return my copy to Office Depot and get my money back, this is absolutely ridiculous, i cant think of a possible thing why this happens, i heard people saying it but that it happens on my own pc this is crap.

SI, if it aint broke dont fix it,

u wanted to take a challenge etc all this crap and add 3D, well ok good.

but have some respect for the people who don't give a fly about 3D, all i want is a 2d mode that does not suck.

im returning my game.

Did you try the demo before you purchased the full game ?

My experience so far:

1) The pitch looks fine.

2) My £500 laptop plays the game fine. No stuttering whatsoever. And that's on 3D.

the classic 2d is obviously without any shadow of doubt slower than FM08 and the ball movement is not smooth, you can't argue about that.

Archived