Injuries

I just finished my pre-season friendlies... at the cost of 8 of my first team players.

8 of them are out for at least a month, with 3 of them at least 3 months+

What's happening?! I intended to trim down my squad size but now it looks like I'll need every cover I can get.

• Administrators

They have been vastly reduced since the patch, but be wary of how hard you train your players, hard tackling and too many forward runs. I'd also be careful with players who are lacking match fitness. As said the injuries have most definitely been reduced.

They have been vastly reduced since the patch, but be wary of how hard you train your players, hard tackling and too many forward runs. I'd also be careful with players who are lacking match fitness. As said the injuries have most definitely been reduced.

In RL some players didn't pick up injury for several years. In FM it's impossible...

...also...drop in injuries from 10 to 8 is not realistic!!!

I have yet to have a first team injury during training (had a few in the under 18's who's training levels and schedule I have not altered from the default settings).

I have however had match where by the 60th minute I was down to 10 men..... Not because of any red card but because I'd had 4 players injured in the game. When I ended up down to 9 men when a 5th got stretchered off in the 70th minute I exited the game.

Sorry. Frustration got the better of me..... I should have finished the match and saved the PKM file. I can tell you though that on replaying the match I had no injuries at all.

I'm wondering how the chance of injuries during a match is coded? Is it something akin to a random event generator (as the above seems to suggest)? If so perhaps there;s something in the code that intermittently goes into some kind of loop causing an unusually high number of in match injuries to occur.

I have also noticed however that since the patch the legnth of injuries has reduced from 1-2 months to about a week each.

Archived