Well, have SI finally done it ?

Have SI finally killed the love of FM in their heads and replaced it with £££££££

with the farce of this years game still going on now ! and people taking their games back and people like me....not buying it at all, this is the first game i have not bought on release day since the very first CM due to reading this very forum....SI people have had very little input to peoples problems which isnt good enough, they released a game that 99% of people CANNOT play and when they do get it going it needs a bloody patch for christ sake...

the fan boys will reply no doubt before this thread gets locked and tell how great SI are and how great the game is, that is your opinion and this is mine.

I wonder if anyone from SI would take the time to tell us all why this is such a farce ?

I will buy the game have no doubt about that, but only when i read people are playing the game and not banging their heads against the wall.

:(

Look we all know there were problems.

But 99% is well over the top.

There is hardly a game out there these days which doesn't require Activation and because this game is so popular it was always going to cause problems.

It's by far the best game they have made to date,but it's your choice not to buy it but personally i think you are missing out because it's quality.

99% of people couldn't play it? Are you sure?

Getting the patch was extremely easy, especially through STEAM. All software requires patching at times. I'm just glad FM09's was released on the same day as the game as it meant the game was pretty much fully playable from day one.

I was frustrated yesterday, but I got the game going after two hours of waiting. And in those two hours, at least an hour of it was spent away from the computer. Now I am playing the game, doing very poorly, and bloody loving it!

Call me a fanboy if you like, but that is my view on things. If you want to know where I stand on the whole authentication thing, I do think it was a tad ludicrous, to put it mildly. I can't really defend SI and Sega and Soft Anchor and Uniloc and STEAM after how badly it went. But the game itself is an absolute delight and, unlike previous versions, thanks to a release day patch, it's incredibly playable already.

Archived