This game is a Joke!!!!

I have been playing football manager/championship manager for so many years I can't even remember when I started, but it has never infuriated me as much as today. I had the whole day free to play it, went out at 9am to get it and when I got back I had to go through that authentication rubbish. When it finally worked around 9pm the match kept crashing. This is a disgrace and someone at SI games and SEGA needs to be held accountable for this unquestionable stupidity and incompetence. We are gamers and we paid hard earned money for this game, some people took the day off work for this and how does our honesty and loyalty get repaid, they treat us like this. Who ever came up with this nonsense idea, shame, shame, shame on you. :mad:

I have been playing football manager/championship manager for so many years I can't even remember when I started, but it has never infuriated me as much as today. I had the whole day free to play it, went out at 9am to get it and when I got back I had to go through that authentication rubbish. When it finally worked around 9pm the match kept crashing. This is a disgrace and someone at SI games and SEGA needs to be held accountable for this unquestionable stupidity and incompetence. We are gamers and we paid hard earned money for this game, some people took the day off work for this and how does our honesty and loyalty get repaid, they treat us like this. Who ever came up with this nonsense idea, shame, shame, shame on you. :mad:

Its not the end of the world and secondly this can and will be fixed so don't be silly. And its not as if thats the last day they can ever take of from work.

at least you got yours working mate im still sat here trying to get it working after having to download summat recommended on Technical forum that is over 900mb to download! also having trouble downloading the patch as URL says there is an error! took me 3 hours alone to authenticate it online and now i still cant load the game yet!!

Its harder to install this game than it is to launch a NASA space rocket! why oh why did we have to have it made so hard?

Archived