i have been trying to play fm2009 for 6 hours. pls help

after hours of trying to activate, eventually it did and loaded the game. installed.

i went quickly through to play a match to make sure it was compatible with my laptop, it is, easily.

i had to go out, so i exited the game, switched off laptop.

came back in, switched laptop on, no FM2009. no shortcut. not in start menu. re-inserted disc nothing happens.

where is it? how do i play this game? why has it been made impossible to play?

Annoyed to say the least.

went into computer>programs>sports interactive> double clicked football manager 2009. nothing happens.

i would snap the disc out of frustration but that ruins any chance of a refund.

please somebody help me

Did you activate the game through Steam?

nope, with the activation key online. it installed, i played it but briefly, but i dont know where it is or how to start it. i heard the activation key is only valid 1ce so i dont want to uninstall, especially after the stress of installing the first time

nope, with the activation key online. it installed, i played it but briefly, but i dont know where it is or how to start it. i heard the activation key is only valid 1ce so i dont want to uninstall, especially after the stress of installing the first time

Mis-read your post, sorry.

Try :

C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009

it's there, it's the only place in my whole computer i find anything to do with the game.

however, i get no response. it does nothing.

i played the game briefly when it first installed. when i exited i did it properly and shut it all down properly. but its now just non existent

Have you tried rebooting your pc?

yeah, a few times. i've done a few restarts, and also shut it down, waited, then switched back on. nothing. :(

thank you all for your help, i'l have to go to bed. i'l check back again 2morrow.

1ce again, thank you all. :thup:

Archived