Have I just cocked up royally?

If you uninstall it from the slow pc you get a licence back.

Phew!

I never actually installed it on the slow pc, thank goodness. Just signed up to Steam and tapped in the code.

So am I right in thinking that given that the fast PC has no internet access, my only hope for activation is the phone line (which is a bit dodgy)?

Christ what a nightmare....

Phew!

I never actually installed it on the slow pc, thank goodness. Just signed up to Steam and tapped in the code.

So am I right in thinking that given that the fast PC has no internet access, my only hope for activation is the phone line (which is a bit dodgy)?

Christ what a nightmare....

What makes you think its dodgy? It is definitely longer on the phone though (about 5 minutes acording to Miles).

What makes you think its dodgy? It is definitely longer on the phone though (about 5 minutes acording to Miles).

Well I tried twice and it didn't work, although I entered everything correctly it told me I had the wrong code.

Most recently I have tried again and this time the phone line is "temporarily out of service".

Are there any alternatives for people who are wishing to play the game on a PC that isn't connected to the internet?

Archived