Have I got the wrong game?

I started playing the game (FM2009) and the help message came up saying welcome to WSM or something of that nature, and secondly it starts me as 'head coach' I thought you were always a manager?

I am really confused about this, can someone shed some light on this for me, I have definetly bought FM2009,

anyone, ?

Have you somehow got your PC set to an American standard? I'm not sure if this would make a difference. Also, did you buy the boxed version of the game or download it via somewhere like Steam?

I bought the boxed version of FM2009 from EB Games so I was surprised to see that welcome message come up, oh well, I did however install game using steam option, mabye there is a problem there, I don't really know.

You've maybe got your language as US in the options? If you change it to UK it will change from Head Coach to Manager etc

Yep that fixed it, many thanks, reason it stumped me was this is the first time I have seen this, it has been along day for me, i was up at 03:30 this morning put in a full shift (work as a nurse) got home and first time I have managed to sit down and have a look, so again thanks for your help.

Archived