Spanish U18 League

I would like clarification as to why the Spanish U18 League is off-limits to human managers yet the computer teams have their U18 teams in there.

At the very least there should be a function to give the Ass Man parameters so he can set up 30+ fixtures for the U18 team every season automatically to save us the trouble.

It's like a double kick in the guts!

I would like clarification as to why the Spanish U18 League is off-limits to human managers yet the computer teams have their U18 teams in there.

At the very least there should be a function to give the Ass Man parameters so he can set up 30+ fixtures for the U18 team every season automatically to save us the trouble.

It's like a double kick in the guts!

By "U18 Team" I mean "C Team".

After digging around on the Internet, I get the impression (though I can't find any clear proof) that my fave La Liga team Atletico Madrid aren't registered in the C Team League, which sucks.

There not the only top flight spanish u18 team to not have any games. What you have to do is just set friendys with other C teams, u18 teams play in leagues amd C teams don't. Add to that the reserves or u18 teams from other european leagues that don't play in a league and hey presto. Also Real Madrid don't have any C team fixtures so Atletico aren't the biggest.

Archived