CD key issues *Yes i tried the key code help link*

• Administrators

I believe the activation for your region is not live yet, which is why you currently cannot activate the game. I'm not 100% certain about this so will need to look into, but I believe that is the likeliest cause. Sorry I can't be any more help at this moment.

Oh, sweet az man. Hopefully it wont be too long before its up. Thanx for your help mate.

Hi guys - anybody from Australia or NZ

If you get a STEAM INVALID KEY - please reinstall selecting UNILOC until we can get STEAM to fix the issue.

This will get you playing.

Please patch to the latest version and your saved game will be compatible when switching to STEAM. :)

Hey Muzchap,

Tried doing exactly what you've advised, but when I put my cdkey in and go to activate it, It takes me to the SoftAnchor screen to verify my cdkey, I don't know why but it's been like 10 minutes for it to verify and it's still not verified yet.

Cheers,

PS From aus, tried calling the support line waste of $5 for no help whatsoever. They give me a number that asks me to put in a 16 digit cd key, which the cdkey that's provided on the manual booklet is definitely 25 digits.

Archived