Haha, Silly Wolves

Wovels just made an offer for my centre back, offering me their centre mid in exchange, and nothing else

So as i do in such situations, I have the player scouted, and they came back as "geart asset to the squad" etc, so thought, yeah ok,could go for that (bolton had just stolen my center mid so a replacement was needed) but then i noticed that his contract was up in just 3 weeks time, and that he was pretty interested in my team.

So I rejected the transfer and offered him a contract, and he signed icon_smile.gif Thanks Wolves for pretty much reccommending a replacement for meicon_wink.gif

Wovels just made an offer for my centre back, offering me their centre mid in exchange, and nothing else

So as i do in such situations, I have the player scouted, and they came back as "geart asset to the squad" etc, so thought, yeah ok,could go for that (bolton had just stolen my center mid so a replacement was needed) but then i noticed that his contract was up in just 3 weeks time, and that he was pretty interested in my team.

So I rejected the transfer and offered him a contract, and he signed icon_smile.gif Thanks Wolves for pretty much reccommending a replacement for meicon_wink.gif

Archived