Stupid player bug

I encountered a strange bug in Fm 2008.

I loaned out 2 players by offering them to clubs.

Both came back now but have no value anymore, just a - where the value used to be.

Strangely enough both of them are listed as being at my club but also at the club I loaned them out to.

So they're playing for me and the clubs I loaned them out to........

I already tried offering a new contract and whatnot , anyone heard of this bug before.

I haven't yet found a workaround, are there any tools who can solve this problem or has anyone seen this before?

Both came back now but have no value anymore, just a - where the value used to be.

Strangely enough both of them are listed as being at my club but also at the club I loaned them out to.

I already tried offering a new contract and whatnot , anyone heard of this bug before.

I haven't yet found a workaround, are there any tools who can solve this problem or has anyone seen this before?

not seen it before but as for the value being -,did you're players abbility go down?

is it like there is two of them its happened to me and a friend before its when you loan them out it happens tho sometimes

Archived