How to Pick My Starting 11

It may be down to your training / amount of games they play . I admit it is a little silly , but look at West ham ATM they have numerous injuries : Upson , Dyer , Ashton , Davenport ...

True, but if you look in the injury tables every team is like that! Its the injury bug thats hopefully getting sorted in the patch! Now let that be the end of another thread about it!

seriously... are you guys trying to explain the injuries rationally as ingame manageriel failure??

haha, all hail the numb fm zoombies...

seriously, its ok to point out problems in a product....thats whats going on in the real world where people, customers, buy a product and then they complain if there are som ridicilous problems, that keeps them from enjoying the product as it was intended... You do not have to defend SI og Miles just because "i´we bought from them in 10 years now", "i am addicted to FM" etc. its a product... your a customer.......

yes, honey is the way to go.....

But, when SI introduces so much vinegar friendly food (non working unstabil 3d, DRM fuss and no proper testing of the product)

and still.... still, argues that it tastes like honey......... it is beyond saving this dish with a nice thick layer of honey.. especially when they act so nonchellant about the whole thing...

But, they know it isnt good enough and they are hopefully working on it right now, preparing fm10 and the soon to come break up with Totalitarian, money grabbing, no-fun SEGA and returning to actually focusing on making a good game. So, lets leave SI here...

But, the biggest problem is, that people are so addicted to a specific product in a market(yes, FM is still the best, but they are working towards mediocre levels) that they drink vinegar and still convinces themselves it is honey. They make it a monopolistic market with a honey impersonating vinegar product.. it is crazy!! it is ok to send your pancakes back to the kitchen with a nice solid chef-spanking following if they are buttered up in vinegar instead of Honey...

(Danish, so please excuse the spelling)

Archived