male/female a waste of time and effort?

should si have wasted them time adding the un-nessacarily male/female option?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. should si have wasted them time adding the un-nessacarily male/female option?

• yes for the male female option
    • was no need for it.

now im not saying women dont play the game but im sure i can't remember many times in 08 i was refered to as a mr or male?? normally it was just by my name. i.e dean hughes is angry with lampard. where was the need for my gnder to be known there? so long as any references of 'he' him were changed to they or just left out them si could have spent more time on other thing, like stopping all theses injuries!

Been discussed to death tbh and I don't see another thread like this having any impact other than giving a platform to sexists (not you). The injuries will be sorted in the release day patch, both issues aren't as important as you make out.

• SI Staff

Doing this feature has no effect on things like injuries because its different parts of them team that work on those things anyway.

Going to close this thread because It will only turn into an argument. It's done now and doesn't need to be done again so there's not a lot of point in debating the merits of doing it.

Archived