Authenticitating-HELP!!!

:eek::eek:Can someone plaease help me on this issue. On the blog today on HMV Miles said he is releasing a patch on the day of release with the managers (Adams, Redknapp) updated and i'm hoping some bugs have gone. But my problem is the authenticitating; How!!! On the day will it just come up with a button saying authenticitate on the steam website; you can download it anuallly but if you authenticitate all updates will be automatic and super quick. Please help if anyone knows!!!

Secondly, i want to know if you do authenticitae and you get an automatic update say 9.0.1 in december but you are 5 seasons in, do you have to start a new game, or does it somehow upload automatically, or does it not upload at all if you have a game going on!!!

Please Help!!!

Downloading updates and patches have no influence on authentication. You authenticate your copy of FM2009. The patches are free and will run after installation, when your copy is authenticated.

They always try to make a patch saved game compatibel.

:eek::eek:Can someone plaease help me on this issue. On the blog today on HMV Miles said he is releasing a patch on the day of release with the managers (Adams, Redknapp) updated and i'm hoping some bugs have gone. But my problem is the authenticitating; How!!! On the day will it just come up with a button saying authenticitate on the steam website; you can download it anuallly but if you authenticitate all updates will be automatic and super quick. Please help if anyone knows!!!

Secondly, i want to know if you do authenticitae and you get an automatic update say 9.0.1 in december but you are 5 seasons in, do you have to start a new game, or does it somehow upload automatically, or does it not upload at all if you have a game going on!!!

Please Help!!!

I can't see the new blog on HMV, do you have a link for it please?

Why don´t you just wait until the game is out? Authentication is something used by a lot of software nowadays and there is usually no problems. You will be able to authenticate online or by dialing a number. It will be as easy as registering on a website.

Archived