Scouts on 09

I know this was one of the main negative points on 08, the poor scouts etc. and i know SI said they would be looking at this.

we know the transfer market has been improved so has the scouting system been improved with this as well? as i feel we need good scouts to get the full benefit of the new and improved transfer market and i just hope that it has or it will be a part of the game i dont really take much notice of along with assistant managers feedback.

can anybody at SI comment?

I would also like to be able to appoint my own scouts with different skills. In FMH08 all the scouts are the same why can't I get a better scout with the more money I have.

Having a very good scouts or scouting team would make it excellent for recruiting younger gems and selling them for a profit.

Agreed,

Also they should take a leaf out of the Pc versions book.

Different scouts have different knowledge of a specific area, also you get a lot of results and they're rated by CA and PA.

They also get a lot of results, ones you wouldn't think of whereas on FMH it's all players you know about, that's why i never use scouts.

Agreed,

Also they should take a leaf out of the Pc versions book.

Different scouts have different knowledge of a specific area, also you get a lot of results and they're rated by CA and PA.

They also get a lot of results, ones you wouldn't think of whereas on FMH it's all players you know about, that's why i never use scouts.

you have to take into account the difference between the PC and PSPs capabilities remember :thup:

I know this was one of the main negative points on 08, the poor scouts etc. and i know SI said they would be looking at this.

we know the transfer market has been improved so has the scouting system been improved with this as well? as i feel we need good scouts to get the full benefit of the new and improved transfer market and i just hope that it has or it will be a part of the game i dont really take much notice of along with assistant managers feedback.

can anybody at SI comment?

what has been done to the transfer market

may i ask?

Archived