Importing graphics into the FM09 demo?

Just a quick question. Has anyone been able to import graphics (logos & player pictures) and get them to work in the demo? I have tried to import grapics from last years version, but so far with no success. I remember last year that imported graphics did not work with the demo, so is this year the same?

Any one else tried to do this? If so has anyone had any success?

It all works, apart from skins and match graphics.

You just put the same files into the same folder mappings in My Documents (on Vista) as you did for FM2008, except obviously within your FM2009 folder instead. Of course, REMEMBER TO GO INTO THE PREFERENCES and turn off the skin cache, then select always reload skin on confirm. Confirm the preference changes, then it will reload the skin and your graphics will work. You might then want to go back and turn the skin cache back on, it's up to you.

I have all team and competition logos, player and manager pictures, club backgrounds, etc., working fine.

Where do you put the faces,logos etc files?

In Documents/Sports Interactive folder create a new folder called graphics, then if you want, put more folders in that for faces, badges, logos etc.

Then place your old 2008 graphics folders in there.

I've put all my prem stuff from last year in there and it's working perfectly.

Archived