Favoured personnel

i just wanted to ask is why is it so hard when managing a club to get in their favoured personnel like i have been managing tottenham for 10 years and won everything and been loyal with them but still cant get in but the funny thing is that for players is much easier to get in

This is an area of the game that I find really irritating, but even worse than that is when you leave a club you automatically become 100% disliked personnel, regardless of how long you've been there or how successful you have been.

It was a problem in FM08, should be fixed for 09 though :). And like ahmufcwafc said: Welcome to the forums (get out while you still can ;))

I don't hold out much hope tbh, they say that every year and it hasn't worked in a long while.

I concur, it seems to be impossible to become a clubs favoured personnel whereas a flair player can arrive and immediately become favoured.

I had a loan player who scored the winner in the Johnsons Paint Trophy final who went straight in there. Meanwhile my 3 promotions mean nothing arghhh :mad:

Question for anyone who have got a bit further.... ive heard if you get a new stadium built it can be named after you, do you have to be in the favoured personel list? Or is there more chance of it being named after my loan player lol

Archived