Trial Days

on the fm09 screen shot page, there is a screenie for a Trial Day

where the national fa invites you to watch a a trial day and scout players etc...

does anybody know how this works in the game yet as i cannot see any info anywhere?

just to give you a clue, a irl a trial day is (usually) a squad of players who for whatever reason have been released from clubs (usually big ones) they will play in a game where a host of football league managers/scouts will be attending,

then offering any player who catches the eye a trial or contract at there club.

if this is how it will be in the game, this will be fantastic for fotball league and lower league managing.

any info on this feature will be greatly appriciated

I thinks its a brilliant idea esp for lower league even championship clubs and im sure it will happen threwout the season not just once!

one thing tho will it be 16 year olds or players from clubs in prem who have been released cause surely they dont need the exposure

not sure about the game but irl it happens at 2 levels, it happens for prem players 16 - 18 being released from clubs,

and i think it also happens with football league and lower league players upto age of 21.

im guessing like real life it would be a once/ twice a year max thing probably in pre season.

in terms of the countrys participating, i guess for the games sake any country with a tier of leagues could have it, but that would be a guess,

as ive no idea if any other country does this.

Archived