Miles is from Mars!

Miles is an alien.

Why do I say this?

It’s simple. Has “Miles” ever actually said that he is not an alien?

Furthermore, have SI ever denied Miles’ extraterrestrial origins?

This explains why Miles’ mother only sees him in magazines- she’s stayed behind at his planet of birth.

It also explains his resemblance to Easy Jet founder Stelios Haji-Ioannou. Stelios was/is an alien too! He was sent ahead to scout for danger, and set up a company that would charge a large amount of money for very little, helping “Miles” infiltrate SI and SEGA!

So, this 3D match engine. Why have we never seen one before? I know what you’re going to say- SI were developing the technology. Of course, that makes sense. But then, you have to ask- what technology, exactly?

I’ll tell you. Those players are not actually pixels on a screen! They are human beings who have been captured! They are having their brains controlled by a piece of artificial intelligence!

It’s quite simple. Human plays match. Complex technology relays the AI certain information- player’s height, weight, ethnicity, hair colour, kit colour. AI selects “players” to play the match based on these factors. They are then sent out and forced to play football. The AI gets easily bored, however, so it makes sure that the team controlled by the human has 50 shots on target and doesn’t score, whereas the AI team has 1 shot and scores.

This also explains the removal of arrows. Dots can run all day- real humans (and remember, most of the ones can’t run very fast, I mean Miles caught them...) will struggle. Result? Movement needs to be dumbed down so they don’t get tired as easily!

In conclusion, Miles is an alien funded by Mr “Haji-Ioannou”. He has used the money to build this complicated machinery, and is capturing innocent people one by one to play matches! The more 3D matches are played, the more people are needed!

“Miles” has everyone at SI and in the world in general well and truly fooled...

Disclaimer: As far as I know, neither of the men mentioned above is actually an alien.

Oh damn, I've fallen for it too.

On a serious note, if there are any aliens at SI, please don't eat me...

Archived