Where to buy the game? Country list

Hi, all!

I'd like to know the contries that have retaillers selling the game (in stores, not online order, digital download ou Steam).

I'll buy mine on Steam (the game won't be sold in stores here in Brazil), but someone asked me that question (country list) on the forum I moderate (Forum Manager - SI Affiliate) and I couldn't answer.

I'd appeciate if someone answers.

Not a positive answer to your query, but I actually did a test in my country and pretty much looked through all the shops in our capital that sell PC games. Found one that sold a couple of CM games but not one that would have any version of FM. The only way to buy FM here is to order it from abroad or from the main video game distributor in this country (they have 09 on pre-order as well). They've always had FM games but it seems no retailer is willing to buy it off them.

Last year I bougth mine at cdwow.com, this year on Steam. But I'd really apreciate if someone from SEGA/SI can give me a list so I can tell people from my forum where to buy them (in case of a travell, where to import, etc).

Archived