Where have my 'recent attribute changes' gone?

I am using the Steklo skin version 1.3 and have just bought a new computer. I was using XP and had no problems with the skin. Now on Vista, I have the option to view recent attribute changes but nothing happens when I click on it.

I do not think it is a skin problem as it was fine on XP - it looks like it is a Vista problem.

Has anyone else had this problem and know how to solve it?

Cheers

OK, I have sort of fixed this problem - I loaded up an old skin and selected the recent attribute changes and it works ok. So I left the attribute changes as being shown and then changed the skin back to the one I use and I can now view the attribute changes - however, i cannot now get rid of them.

So i am either stuck with them showing or not - i cannot change it unless I switch skins back.

Oh well, i least i can view them.

OK, I have sort of fixed this problem - I loaded up an old skin and selected the recent attribute changes and it works ok. So I left the attribute changes as being shown and then changed the skin back to the one I use and I can now view the attribute changes - however, i cannot now get rid of them.

So i am either stuck with them showing or not - i cannot change it unless I switch skins back.

Oh well, i least i can view them.

A little off-topic Mojby but I have also recently upgraded to Vista Business from XP Home and now I find the colours in Steklo (and various other Skins) are really hard to read and make the skin unusable! Did you or has anyone else experienced this?:mad:

Archived