I give up !!!

I've used pretty much the same tactic since the game was released and I can catagorically state that the AI does not simply just 'crack' your tactic for the sake of it.

If you're losing against your own reserve team, or having dips in form quite often then your tactic's probably weak to start with.

Following on from my earlier thread about AI tactic cracking, I just ended a 6 game winning streak by losing 1-3 in the the Romanian cup to my own reserve team !!!!!:confused:

Maybe your first team took the game too easily! Maybe your tactics were just wrong (baring in mind that your own reserve team would know more about the tactics you use than any other team). Or maybe such as happens IRL your players had an off-day and were beaten by a better team on the day! I don't understand why people expect to win every game!

Sorry, sounded too much like a whine, just looking for more consistency, just won my next league match comfortably, whilst reserves were soundly beaten !! Just as I had started to think I might have strength in depth :D

LOL! It is frustrating, last night in my long save game, I beat Bolton 6-0 then played Portsmouth away and drew 0-0 then went to Newcastle and won 5-1. All three games in the premiership (2017/2018 season) and in the Portsmouth game I had 33 shots with 25 on target!!!!! I was going mad in the 5 minutes of added time at the end of 90 minutes but we never got the break and their keeper gave 'a goalkeeping masterclass'.

Following on from my earlier thread about AI tactic cracking, I just ended a 6 game winning streak by losing 1-3 in the the Romanian cup to my own reserve team !!!!!:confused:

Cup shocks happen, there is no rule to say your reserve team have to roll over and play dead.

Sorry, sounded too much like a whine, just looking for more consistency, just won my next league match comfortably, whilst reserves were soundly beaten !! Just as I had started to think I might have strength in depth :D

I'd whine too! If I lost to my reserves I don't think I would be able to look at my first team the same again.

I used to believe that too, but after really getting my head down, I came to the conclusion:

I've used pretty much the same tactic since the game was released and I can catagorically state that the AI does not simply just 'crack' your tactic for the sake of it.

If you're losing against your own reserve team, or having dips in form quite often then your tactic's probably weak to start with.

Archived