Does retrain position halt CA improvement?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the title says, will my youngsters develop slower if I try to retrain their positions? For example, I want Obama to be my next right back (retrain from DC to DR). But due to his already absymal CA I dont want to slow him down.

Does anyone know?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the title says, will my youngsters develop slower if I try to retrain their positions? For example, I want Obama to be my next right back (retrain from DC to DR). But due to his already absymal CA I dont want to slow him down.

Does anyone know?

Weird, and I thought Obama would have preferred the left side. :D

I don't think it will halt his CA development, but it will take up some of his 'CA pts'. As far as I know, players can increase in attributes at the same pace whether their retraining a position or not, I have never read anything that says otherwise but who knows. I can't say for certain in senior players but I always have my youth players retraining positions and they gain attributes as well and never saw a noticeable difference between those retraining and those who are not.

Archived