AI managers having a son equals family feud?

fatherqj9.jpg

w1024.png

sonzr6.jpg

sonzr6.331aeba241.jpg

The first screenshot is of the manager of Newells as you can see his DOB is 1962 so he starts in the game and is not a regen I think lol. The second screenshot is his son I found out using Genie Scout that his son has a PA of 199 so I have signed him up. The thing is why would he let his son go on a free transfer to Velez are they a much better club than Newells as I dont know alot about Argentinian football. The second point is I never knew that the AI managers could have sons this is not fair I want a son through at my Sunderland team. Also do you think that family meals will be awkward especially if he reaches his huge potential. I bet his dad will be upset at letting him leave on a free transfer then. Just though I would post as I have never seen AI havin a son I am jealous now. Anyone else seen it happen with a well known manager? Would like to see Roy Keanes or Mourinhos children in the game.

I might tour Argentina in the preseason friendlies so that he can play against his dads team. Pity Big Sams kid wasnt any good, I really want to have a regen child come through at my Sunderland team I have a surname that isnt hard to spot so should see it if it ever happens.

Archived