FM 08 original patch

i am using the original patch or version of the game whatever you wish to call it and ive noticed certain annoying and strange thigns in my stockport save so i was wondering if somebody could name the issues with this version.

some of the things ive noticed are

2nd half of extra tiem you cant set a team talk and both goalkeepers seemed to start 40 yards from goal

my players constantly winge about wanting to move to bigger clubs and state every month that they dont thnik they can achieve success at my club.

stockports away colours are black and yellow yet the kit is white

there was a bid for one of my players which had 2 b accepted coz it met the min fee release fee and i accepted it but i checked to see what was happening with the offer and i was able to reject it for some strange reason.

are these problems in all versions of the game or jsut the original

cheers for all respones in advance

i agree with you about the keepers starting 40 yards from goal at the start of the second half in ET. I was playing Le Harve in the French Cup final with Lyon and the score at half time in extra time was 1-1. I kick off for the second half and benzema turns and shoots from the halfway line and score. FINAL SCORE: LYON 2-1 Le Harve :D

The 8.0.2 patch fixes games started on 8.0.0 and 8.0.1, but it does not change the database. So bugs etc will be fixed, but it can't alter the actual database.

It ****ed up CA and PA(one of my game), and you have to delete a certain files again if you want real Germany NT(no grey players), Japanese real team in your current game...

Archived