FM'08 Kit Request Thread

Mar$haLL

Here is a place where you can ask for me, and maybe some others for a kit. Ive been making FM'08 for around 2 months. This is similar to ScfcFtwMal's SS'08 style thread but in FM'08 style.

Here are some examples of my work:

2zf30g0.png

5phoo8.png

I can do Fantasy or real, it's up to you.

Use this template for request:

Example

Team: Nottingham Forest

Kits & Colours: Home - Red with white trim, Away - White with red trim, Third - Black with pale blue trim

Kit Manufacturer: Nike

Sponsor: Fosters

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Team-Man City

Kit Manafacturer-Nike

Sponsor-Playstation 3

Can I have something like:

Home - An Arsenal Type kit that is blue with white sleeves but has a navy blue collar and navy blue stripes going from the top of the shoulder to the bottom and the sponsor in navy blue.

Away - Not far from the current away kit, the nike tick in luminous, green/yellow and the sponsor in white.

Third - If you can, the exact opposite of the first kit, the blue and white reversed but with the navy blue stripes still there and the sponsor in navy blue please.

Thanks very much, cant wait to see them!

Here Mate.

Home: 2b5qip.png - Link: http://i36.tinypic.com/2b5qip.png

Away: 30j6uev.png - Link: http://i34.tinypic.com/30j6uev.png

Third: 2s9xeew.png - Link: http://i38.tinypic.com/2s9xeew.png

Is the Away shirt right? Because I'm not sure if you ment the purple one they have in the game or the AC Milan style they have in real life..? Just tell me if its wrong and I can easily change it :)

Also if you cant get the PS3 logo, please can you try either the Apple, Sony Ericsson or the Windows Vista logo, whichever one suits you.

Thanks again.

Yeah could you send me the PS3 logos you want? As I am not sure which one you prefer.

Well i have tried to make a kit and i haven't a clue what to do. Any chance of a little help or a finger pointing in the direction of a users guide that i can't find??? Thanks.

I have never actually made kits so wouldn't be able to walk you through it. I searched for a guide on some of the fansites but failed to find one. I am sure Mar$hall will be able to help you next time he is on.

Team: Southampton

Manufacturer: Lonsdale(haha)

Sponsor: Muller Light

How many kits do you want and what colours? :)

Mar$haLL how do you make the kits? What programmes do you use? I am really interested in making them. Thanks.
Well I use Photoshop and I also use this Kit Template from sortitoutsi.net but the sites down at the moment so I uploaded it from my PC for you. It helped me alot when I first started making kits around 1-and-a-half months ago. Link: http://www.uploading.com/files/C54SQMVI/FM2008_style_template.rar.html
2 questions...

Can you do this years 3 hartlepool united kits

all found at hartlepoolunited.co.uk

Also...

How do i get these kits onto the game?

H'pool are in league one, so how do i replace the league one hpool kit with this one?

Cheers

Q1: Yeah, I will get to work on them as soon as possible mate.

Q2: Well in your Sports Interactive folder look for the file called graphics then make a confiq file and paste this into it after I've made your kits:

<record>

<!-- resource manager options -->

<!-- dont preload anything in this folder -->

<boolean id="preload" value="false"/>

<!-- turn off auto mapping -->

<boolean id="amap" value="false"/>

<!-- logo mappings -->

<!-- the following XML maps pictures inside this folder into other positions

in the resource system, which allows this folder to be dropped into any

place in the graphics folder and still have the game pick up the graphics

files from the correct places

-->

<list id="maps">

<!-- Auto generated by fmXML -->

<record from="hartlepool_home" to="graphics/pictures/team/661/kits/home"/>

<record from="hartlepool_away" to="graphics/pictures/team/661/kits/away"/>

</list>

</record>

Say if you wanted to make a Liverpool shirt: Go on www.google.co.uk and type in 'Liverpool FC Badge' then save the Liverpool Badge on your computer in 'My Documents'. Then on Photoshop open up the badge, change the size of it to 20x20 (Up to you) then drag the badge on to your Liverpool Shirt. Same with the sponser too but obviously in a different size (Up to you what size, some where around 60x40)

I have tried that but the badge isn't saved as transparency. If i knew how to put the badges and logos on the shirt i am laughing. I can get them, i just cant save them as transparency to put on the kit.

How do i drag them on? I won't give up, i am not a quitter, and i know i will be able to do it with a little help.

I can get the badge and logo's on to the kit. But, the badge and logo are not transparant and they have a box around them. How do i get rid of the box? Has it something to do with layers and colours?

I have never used photoshop as of yet. I do think there is some sort of magic wand tool in it and with this selected by click on the background of the logo or badge it will get rid of it.

I've done my 1st kit, its only a quick one. How do i get it on here to show you all?

Thank you so much for all your help guys.

Upload it to an image hosting website like photobucket and post its direct link here. You will need to register on photobucket first but that is free.

Plus the coca cola doesnt seem to be in the middle

That is nothing compared to the fact that is a Liverpool kit. ;)

Seriously though, I actually didn't notice that but something I think would look better is if you made Coca Cola slightly bigger and/or the badges slightly smaller.

I could do with a lot more kit templates though. The ones i have are red and white only. I try to change the colour and the kit style goes crappy. The ones i had for photoshop i have lost. Dont know how. Would love to make the liverpool away and third kit the way i made the home one. Im going looking for some templates. Thanks for your advice.

I could do with a lot more kit templates though. The ones i have are red and white only. I try to change the colour and the kit style goes crappy. The ones i had for photoshop i have lost. Dont know how. Would love to make the liverpool away and third kit the way i made the home one. Im going looking for some templates. Thanks for your advice.

No problem. :)

2 questions...

Can you do this years 3 hartlepool united kits

all found at hartlepoolunited.co.uk

Phil, I've been on the site and I can only find the two kits: The new home one is White with a blue trim and the away one is red and black stipes kind of like Bournemouth's. What does the 3rd shirt look like?

Archived