linked with other clubs

wardog

Ok last month i was just 4 weeks from my contract expireing so where a number of other managers. As a result i was linked with all their jobs at Dortmund, Barcalona, AC Milan etc. However i asked for a new contract and was granted my request giving my future for at least one more season to my true love of Rangers.

However i still find myself being linked with other peoples jobs. FFS ive just signed a new contract surley that says enough that i wish to stay at Ibrox and maybe get passed that group stage of the champions league for only the second time in 4 seasons.

Yea i respect that, and the only reason i signed a one year deal is i am getting slightly bored of the game so was thinking of giving it another season and then seeing who makes an approch.

Also Paul Ince from Blackburn to Newcastle was also told as rubbish the other day. If we constantly keep getting linked(ive been linked with AC Milan 7 times in 2 weeks) cant we say either right ok yes if i was offered the job then i would have to take it, or no my heart lies here,

Whether or not Ince is really in line for that job or not is irrelevant to this situation, if you think about it. He is being linked by the press and the bookies. No different to the situation you are facing in FM. New contract and still the links with other clubs.

Archived