jesus christtttttttt

ok sorry im a bit drunk now but seriosuly.............. i love miless......... i'd marrry him.... i'd give birth to his kids n im a male. i cant bloody wait for fm09 i love you soooooo miucuh. pls dont tak the **** out of me sayin oo he acts drunk i cant wait for fm+9 i''d quit my job if i had the chance to play fm09 rite now. FTOOBALL MANAGER 2009 UI CANT WAIT !!!!!!

N DONT close this topic because i luv u all and i want fm09 so badly o my god

ok sorry im a bit drunk now but seriosuly.............. i love miless......... i'd marrry him.... i'd give birth to his kids n im a male. i cant bloody wait for fm09 i love you soooooo miucuh. pls dont tak the **** out of me sayin oo he acts drunk i cant wait for fm+9 i''d quit my job if i had the chance to play fm09 rite now. FTOOBALL MANAGER 2009 UI CANT WAIT !!!!!!

N DONT close this topic because i luv u all and i want fm09 so badly o my god[/quote

Your post title is very...not good

N DONT close this topic because i luv u all and i want fm09 so badly o my god[/quote

Your post title is very...not good

yer im sorry i'll change it to I LOVE YOU SPORTS INTERACTIVE GAMES.. i dont think that works btw

Archived