Shortlist

Hey folks,

Just a quick question. Did anyone else happen to pick up a copy of "Shortlist" that they hand out for free in some cities? (Got mine outside the subway in Glasgow)

Anyways, there was an "exclusive" on the content of tonight's announcement.

Safe to say, from the content they have shown, I think the "revolution" looks like another feature to be consigned to the "nice idea, I think I'll stick with the old way" list.

Gutted as well, as I suppose I'm what you would label a bit of a "fan-boy" as well... :(

***note, I'm not saying what it is, for fear of getting my a*** kicked on here for mentioning features before SI announce them! Although release date was mooted in the article as 14th November...

I've actually just looked at the copy I have, after looking at their site, and saw that it's supposed to be given out every Thursday... Which may explain why it has details of the release in it.

I think I may have just dropped someone at Shortlist in the s***.... WHOOPS!

And I wouldn't want to steal the limelight from the SI guys, who deserve to release the info themselves, with the work they have obviously put into the game.

Just wanted to see if anyone else had been fortunate enough to be in a similar position as me!

Archived